Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Vacationing While Fat

It really sucks that I'm heavier and heavier with each vacation that we go on.  I hate going on vacation and already feeling too heavy.  It's the worst.  I should probably be used to it by now but I'm not.  I'm just going to try not to think about it.  I've done really good food wise for the last two weeks.  There's really nothing else I can do.  I dread what number I'll see when I get back.  I dread how fat I'm going to look in my bikini.  Uggh!!!  Oh well.  At least I'm on vacation.  I will enjoy it and deal with the rest when I get back.

5 comments:

  1. Who knows, maybe the diet keeps working as it has been and you come back losing some more weight :) Enjoy your vacay hon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation hun. Try not to let the scales get you down - we only get so many vacations. I'm just jealous you're going somewhere warm enough to wear a bikini!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. It's hard I know. I don't want to even look at a swimsuit right now. But try to enjoy the time off and the wonderful weather you're surely having. It's a vacation!! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish u knew that ur not really fat at all... I've been reading thru ur blog and 5'7" and 130 is thin! But I do understand that u feel fat bc u had been thinner. But u are not even close to fat! I wish I could see a picture of u bc I bet u r GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete