Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

11 Weeks In // 2.4 Pounds

I'm 11 weeks in to this whole rebuilding my metabolism project. Over the weekend I kind of went balls to the walls with my eating.  I'm not really sure why.  My restraint has been pretty solid over the last 3 months since I'm not constantly starving.  Part of it was circumstance.  Part of it was kind of wanting to see how bad it could get so I can stop fearing it.  Eating normally is also what I'm "supposed" to be doing after all so when the opportunity presented itself I just went for it.  Friday was happy hour at the place where I eat Cheese Cubes and Tortilla Chips for dinner and usually have a couple glasses of wine.  This after working a conference for work that provided a continental breakfast and full sit down dinner.  For breakfast I kept it to a mini muffin and coffee.  Dinner was grilled chicken breast.  I kept a lid on the volume of sides but I did eat a dinner roll and a brownie for dessert.  Ordinarily, I would have been so so upset and angry that I was in a situation that had me-heaven forbid-eating during the day on a night I was planning to go out.  But I dealt with it because eating like a normal human being is just the in thing for me right now.  Then Saturday I gorged on bread and a hefty chunk of lasagna for dinner.  We had a double date with my parents.  By Sunday the scale went up to 1 freaking 27.  Whoa!!  Of course I was crawling out of my skin.  Sunday was a wonderfully healthy grilled chicken breast dinner and time to get back on track.

I did Yoga on Sunday and 30 Day Shred on Monday.  11 weeks in I figured was timely enough for me to do a 1 hour heavy cardio elliptical work out so that's what I did on Tuesday.  I burned 590 calories but I made sure to keep the intake up so total cals were 1,438 of healthy goodness and my net was 848.  Which is a little low, but at least I tried to make up the difference.  I was rewarded with a 0.8 weight loss and here I sit at a still very disgusting 124.6.  11 weeks ago I was 122.2 which is only a 2.4 lb weight gain eating a ton more food then I had been so I suppose I can't complain too much.  Yes, I can.  Some of my favorite jeans don't fit and I feel gross!!  I was supposed to have a hair appointment today which meant no work out but my appointment got pushed back a day so I will do the 30 Day Shred level 3 when I get home.  Might as well get an extra day of working out in. 

I am so ready to try to drop weight again.  I am so over feeling so fat.  When I look at my butt and thighs I am totally, totally disgusted.  I feel so huge. I have a trip to Las Vegas planned on November 8th and we are going to Maui on December 1st.  I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be closer to 118 by then.  I do not want to go on vacation at 125 lbs because I do not know what the hell I will be faced with when I get back.  I also do not want to look like a fatso in my bikini pics.  I will not wish for any lower if I can get back there.  I don't want to screw up again.  118-120 lbs is my new goal.  I'm just not exactly sure how or when to go about getting there.  For this minute I'm working on staying between 1,000-1,300.  Ideally, closer to 1,200 for this week to keep it safe.  Then I'll just take it day by day from there.  I have my Nutritionist appointment on Monday which is perfectly at the 12 week mark.  I'm keeping notes of questions that I want to ask so I don't forget anything.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really interested what your nutritionist has to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also quite interested in what the nutritionist will say. Keep us posted and stay strong. Hopefully the news she has for you brings you a step closer to your goals!
    Stay positive!
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GL with everything! Hope that the nutritionist has some answers for you. Let us know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete