I was really ashamed of how horribly I was doing with my weight loss so I stopped posting numbers for a while. I knew I would at some point because I have to be accountable but I just couldn't do it right away. I finally started making some progress but I literally just blew it over the weekend. I mean BLEW IT. I kinda knew I would and that in itself is very sad. I was right where I wanted to be and I totally sabotaged it. My birthday weekend is over and now it's time to quit pigging out. Seriously. I'm so over gorging myself every time I go out to eat. I've got to get some type of control over this food addiction and I've got to do it now before it's too late. So anyways, here are the numbers over the last five weeks. I probably won't post last week for another couple weeks. Hopefully I'll weigh less by then. No, I WILL weight less by then.
FEBRUARYWeekly Summary for Week of Mon, Feb 20th | Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 2/20/12 | 828 | 824 | 601 | 222 | -606 | 116 |
| 2/21/12 | 828 | 816 | 600 | 216 | -613 | 116 |
| 2/22/12 | 819 | 717 | 650 | 67 | -752 | 114.5 |
| 2/23/12 | 1,062 | 865 | 11 | 853 | -209 | 113.5 |
| 2/24/12 | 1,062 | 940 | 0 | 940 | -122 | 113.5 |
| 2/25/12 | 1,069 | 1,422 | 0 | 1,422 | 353 | 114.5 |
| 2/26/12 | 828 | 1,213 | 0 | 1,213 | 385 | 116 |
|
| 1,564 calories under budget for the week |
|
| No change in weight this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 199g | 24.7% |
| Saturated Fat | 82g |
|
| Cholesterol | 809mg |
|
| Sodium | 11,980mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 1,115g | 61.3% |
| Fiber | 159g |
|
| Sugars | 314g |
|
| Protein | 255g | 14% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 60/600 | 1 Hour | 600 |
| Elliptical 60/650 | 1 Hour | 650 |
| Situps | 10 Min | 23 |
| Elliptical 590 | 1 Hour | 590 |
| Total | 1863 |
|
|
|
|
MARCH
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Feb 27th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 2/27/12 | 832 | 911 | 398 | 513 | -319 | 116.5 |
| 2/28/12 | 828 | 834 | 0 | 834 | 6 | 116 |
| 2/29/12 | 828 | 886 | 281 | 604 | -224 | 116 |
| 3/1/12 | 825 | 761 | 280 | 481 | -344 | 115.5 |
| 3/2/12 | 825 | 840 | 60 | 780 | -45 | 115.5 |
| 3/3/12 | 822 | 1,714 | 452 | 1,262 | 440 | 115 |
| 3/4/12 | 838 | 943 | 691 | 251 | -587 | 117.5 |
|
| 1,073 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Gained 1.5 pounds this week as measured from a starting weight of 116 on February 26th. |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 230g | 28.3% |
| Saturated Fat | 75g |
|
| Cholesterol | 381mg |
|
| Sodium | 11,861mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 1,046g | 57.2% |
| Fiber | 174g |
|
| Sugars | 291g |
|
| Protein | 264g | 14.4% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 60/620 | 1 Hour | 620 |
| Elliptical 280 | 1 Hour | 560 |
| P90X2 Ab Ripper | 15 Min | 60 |
| Stretching 18/60 | 18 Min | 60 |
| Situps | 15 Min | 34 |
| Elliptical 270 | 30 Min | 270 |
| Walking | 3 Hours 30 Min | 441 |
| Walking 20/115 | 20 Min | 118 |
| Total | 2163 |
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Mar 5th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 3/5/12 | 832 | 903 | 600 | 303 | -529 | 116.5 |
| 3/6/12 | 819 | 900 | 571 | 329 | -490 | 114.5 |
| 3/7/12 | 819 | 794 | 364 | 430 | -388 | 114.5 |
| 3/8/12 | 819 | 804 | 0 | 804 | -14 | 114.5 |
| 3/9/12 | 822 | 803 | 0 | 803 | -19 | 115 |
| 3/10/12 | 822 | 1,134 | 214 | 920 | 98 | 115 |
| 3/11/12 | 825 | 935 | 0 | 935 | 110 | 115.5 |
|
| 1,232 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Lost 2 pounds this week as measured from a starting weight of 117.5 on March 4th. |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 219g | 30.4% |
| Saturated Fat | 73g |
|
| Cholesterol | 391mg |
|
| Sodium | 10,185mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 908g | 56% |
| Fiber | 130g |
|
| Sugars | 278g |
|
| Protein | 220g | 13.6% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 60/600 | 1 Hour | 600 |
| Situps | 5 Min | 11 |
| Running | 40 Min | 364 |
| House Cleaning | 2 Hours | 214 |
| Elliptical 560 | 1 Hour | 560 |
| Total | 1749 |
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Mar 12th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 3/12/12 | 828 | 928 | 14 | 915 | 86 | 116 |
| 3/13/12 | 828 | 1,017 | 184 | 833 | 5 | 116 |
| 3/14/12 | 822 | 880 | 0 | 880 | 58 | 115 |
| 3/15/12 | 822 | 893 | 260 | 633 | -189 | 115 |
| 3/16/12 | 822 | 905 | 0 | 905 | 84 | 115 |
| 3/17/12 | 819 | 1,260 | 0 | 1,260 | 441 | 114.5 |
| 3/18/12 | 822 | 821 | 0 | 821 | -1 | 115 |
|
| 485 calories over budget for the week |
|
| Lost 0.5 pounds this week as measured from a starting weight of 115.5 on March 11th. |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 200g | 24.5% |
| Saturated Fat | 63g |
|
| Cholesterol | 592mg |
|
| Sodium | 11,534mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 1,093g | 59.5% |
| Fiber | 201g |
|
| Sugars | 289g |
|
| Protein | 294g | 16% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Pole Dancing Class | 45 Min | 184 |
| Walking | 30 Min | 14 |
| Elliptical 260 | 30 Min | 260 |
| Total | 458 |
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Mar 19th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 3/19/12 | 825 | 1,077 | 590 | 487 | -338 | 115.5 |
| 3/20/12 | 1,065 | 850 | 620 | 230 | -836 | 114 |
| 3/21/12 | 1,055 | 939 | 0 | 939 | -116 | 112.5 |
| 3/22/12 | 1,055 | 1,099 | 0 | 1,099 | 43 | 112.5 |
| 3/23/12 | 1,055 | 1,745 | 14 | 1,731 | 676 | 112.5 |
| 3/24/12 | 1,059 | 1,549 | 0 | 1,549 | 490 | 113 |
| 3/25/12 | 1,072 | 975 | 550 | 425 | -646 | 115 |
|
| 727 calories under budget for the week |
|
| No change in weight this week as measured from a starting weight of 115 on March 18th. |
Ugh...it sucks that you eat so much less than a "normal" person and aren't seeing what you want to see on the scale! Seriously, your intakes and exercise are consistently good! It makes no sense other than a fucked up metabolism. : (
ReplyDeleteyou can do it dont worry... I'm right there with you. I always know I'm gonna blow it on the weekends and even tho I know it Its like I cant stop myself from doing it.
ReplyDeleteBut we can get back down.. I have 7 days to get to 115 to meet my first goal!
Lets do it!
you keep such good track of everything! I need to step it up lol. The weekends are hard for everyone when it comes to eating healthy.
ReplyDeletexx SN
I hope you enjoyed your birthday even with the numbers being on your mind :)
ReplyDeleteI know for sure that you can do it :) You have before :)
<3