I'm not too thrilled about these numbers but I'm posting them anyways. It's basically been 1 step forward 5 steps back. My body is stubborn. It always has been so this should be no surprise. Weight loss is slooooowwwww. Much slower then I would like it to be but I haven't given up yet. I managed to work out even while sick all last week. I'm back to 800's for my calorie budget and it's not always easy to stay under. I've been frustrated and that's why I haven't been blogging much. I got tired about talking about the weight I wanted to lose and not doing it. I just ran out of words. I'm still reading and commenting though...and I'll be blogging again before too long. It's not like I can really stay away.
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Jan 9th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 1/9/12 | 825 | 619 | 630 | -11 | -836 | 115.5 |
| 1/10/12 | 1,065 | 1,025 | 588 | 437 | -628 | 114 |
| 1/11/12 | 1,062 | 962 | 11 | 951 | -111 | 113.5 |
| 1/12/12 | 1,062 | 788 | 131 | 657 | -405 | 113.5 |
| 1/13/12 | 1,065 | 1,161 | 0 | 1,161 | 96 | 114 |
| 1/14/12 | 825 | 1,010 | 0 | 1,010 | 185 | 115.5 |
| 1/15/12 | 828 | 928 | 0 | 928 | 99 | 116 |
|
| 1,599 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Gained 1 pound this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 209g | 27.6% |
| Saturated Fat | 59g | |
| Cholesterol | 248mg | |
| Sodium | 9,747mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 991g | 58.2% |
| Fiber | 154g | |
| Sugars | 380g | |
| Protein | 241g | 14.2% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 60/630 | 1 Hour | 630 |
| Situps | 15 Min | 34 |
| Pole Dancing Class | 30 Min | 120 |
| Running | 15 Min | 156 |
| Elliptical 45/420 | 45 Min | 420 |
| Total | 1360 |
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Jan 16th
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 1/16/12 | 825 | 961 | 496 | 465 | -361 | 115.5 |
| 1/17/12 | 825 | 791 | 380 | 411 | -414 | 115.5 |
| 1/18/12 | 822 | 964 | 0 | 964 | 142 | 115 |
| 1/19/12 | 825 | 893 | 70 | 823 | -2 | 115.5 |
| 1/20/12 | 825 | 1,569 | 0 | 1,569 | 744 | 115.5 |
| 1/21/12 | 822 | 771 | 0 | 771 | -51 | 115 |
| 1/22/12 | 819 | 828 | 0 | 828 | 9 | 114.5 |
|
| 67 calories over budget for the week |
|
| Lost 1.5 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 269g | 33.8% |
| Saturated Fat | 63g | |
| Cholesterol | 210mg | |
| Sodium | 9,354mg | |
| Carbohydrates | 981g | 54.7% |
| Fiber | 177g | |
| Sugars | 381g | |
| Protein | 207g | 11.5% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Elliptical 280 | 30 Min | 280 |
| P90X2 Ab Ripper | 15 Min | 70 |
| Situps | 5 Min | 11 |
| Elliptical 230 | 30 Min | 230 |
| Walking 15/100 | 30 Min | 200 |
| Yoga 55 | 55 Min | 155 |
| Total | 946 |
hang in there it will come...I really should practice what I preach, It is so hard when you work and nothing happens. Keep posting we will keep supporting.
ReplyDeleteYou do pole dancing class too? I love it! Thinking about getting my own pole.
ReplyDelete