Work was so busy today that I didn't have time to blog there like usual. I finally got to 112 lbs today. Even better the tale of two scales matched exactly which never happens. I only weigh in on the second scale every so often now. Finally!! I've not managed to see 112 since Sept 6th! That it came after a weekend that I was out of town and ate more then usual is very odd indeed.
Class is an awesome get out of dinner free card that's for sure. I'm gone all day at work and then I get home at 10:20pm. Awww shucks! It's too late for dinner. So my cals were nice and low yesterday. Hubby wanted me to go to the gym tomorrow instead of today since he'll be home late tomorrow and he's making dinner tonight. I love it that I have a husband who wants to spend time with me. I hear stories about men who don't want to come home and I'm glad that's not us. Even though, he is all annoyed at me right now because he leaned toward me and I slammed my lap top screen down. He knows I have a private blog. He always says, "Don't you trust me not to look?" It's just a gut reaction. I get super paranoid when I'm writing in my "diary." He's making Chicken and we're having Naan bread. I'd feel much better about the possibility of maintaining 112 if I hadn't gained half a pound already from this morning. Oh well, at least I know that it's still possible.
Yaay for 112!!! I knew you would get right back at it!
ReplyDeleteI ttly know what you feel about hubby looking over the screen- I normally just shoo mine off hehe. I dunno why I react that way though.. I guess I just don't want to share this with him, even though he is aware of a whole bunch of my "issues" ..
Hay I was wondering- Could you put up a 2-3 days detailed food diary? Your numbers keep to amaze me - and it would be great to get an idea of how/what you eat..
I always have a second browser window open so I can switch to it if I need to. The BF has only asked once, what I was up to that I didn't want him to see. So now I generally don't do blogs around him or on his computer.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 112! And thanks so much for the comment about being patient. You're such an inspiration to me. I have totally been keeping that in the back of my mind these past couple of days and it's helped.
Yay! Well at least it's all better nowww. It's so funny how those things work with gaining and loseing, when you least expect it sometimes you'll drop a few....
ReplyDeleteAt least you are aware of how great your husband is, perception is alwaysa great thing :]
112 is fantastic! Brilliant news! I know what you mean about slamming the laptop down but my bf doesn't know about my blog...or my calorie counting but I'm impressed your hubby lets you keep it to yourself, I think it would drive my bf mad with curiousity if he knew I had a blog...maybe not so much a paper diary because I wouldn't be sharing that with anyone else. Anyhows I do agree about the late classes as they give you the perfect excuse to skip out some calories. Don't worry about the 1/2 a pound, it's probably either a system that's backed up or water weight, I tend to oscillate a lot when I'm not taking regular number 2s. Oh the joys of weight discussion :) xx
ReplyDeletewow you have a husband and u still maintain ur weight and is able to watch calorie intakes? how? i started seeing someone and they take me out for drinks and dinners, which screws up my calorie intake, plus i have to sacrifice my work out routine for that night.... i dont know how u do it!
ReplyDeleteYay for low numbers :D Congratulations, that's gotta feel great! And that's so nice to hear about you and your husband :) You do hear lots more about husbands and wives that never spend time together and it's so sad.... so thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletehello. i'm new to your blog. don't know how i found it, but i LOVE it! :) i'm just like you- kind of a control freak when it comes to food, try to eat under 1000 cals a day. i would not consider myself anorexic but i have a certain weight that i MUST stay at. i love your very down to earth, honest writing! keep it up! congrats on being at 112! tina
ReplyDeleteIt's tricky having a private blog, there's always that what if factor what if they see even a glimpse of a sentence that makes them worry. I agree that it's nice hat you and your husband get along and enjoy each others company. My relationship is the same way and I guess I don't really get the point of being in a relationship where you dread coming home and avoid seeing your partner!
ReplyDeleteHooray! :o) I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for the day I weigh 112 lbs. ... Hopefully one day...
ReplyDeleteI love reading this blog, as much because I enjoy reading the way you talk about your husband as because I'm interested in the food/weight side of things. Before I got married my sister advised me to surround myself with women who talk their husbands up to other people, rather than women who criticise them behind their backs, because we tend unconsciously to emulate the behaviour of the people around us, and she was right - it IS always encouraging to hear the way you talk about your husband.
ReplyDeleteMine found my blog a while ago and at first he was kind of alarmed by it, but I told him he could look at it anytime he felt like it, and now I think he appreciates knowing that I'm not keeping secrets from him. Until he found it he was always wanting to know what I wrote about, but now he doesn't read it and it doesn't bother him that I write it, because he saw that we just chat and vent and encourage and help each other just like any other group of women.
Oh this is the longest comment ever, but I can't go without congratulating you on hitting 112! Happy for you :)