Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eats. Work Out. No BM

So, this is my food intake for three days.  Sunday when I felt like I ate too much for no good reason at all and yesterday and today when I did much better.   It doesn't take a nutrition class to tell my diet kinda sucks.  I'm a die hard calorie counter.  That's all I see so I have tunnel vision when it comes to everything else.  I clearly need more fruits and veggies and a whole lot of other things.  If I swapped out those cookies for fruit even that would be a help but I am a calorie counter AND I have sweet tooth.  So, the nutritious stuff I should be eating often goes by the wayside.  My fat is usually an acceptable percentage but my carbs are high and my proteins are too low.

I went to the gym this morning at 5:30am!  I'm so proud of myself.  I didn't even set an alarm.  I just kinda told myself if I get up I will go and I did.  I'm not planning to go back to the gym until Saturday-maybe.  I got my two days in.  I got those cookies in too.   Why must I eat a cookie for breakfast?  There are only two left in the house thank goodness!  It was nice to be able to come home right after work and I just felt a little bit more tired then usual.  Oh, and still no BM.  It's been 7 days since I had one and counting.  The Fiber 1 was working wonders for a while and the only thing that has ever helped to regulate me so I don't know why this is happening.  I won't take a super cleanse until I go naturally on my own.

I think one solution to my hatred of 114 lbs could be to lower my goal weight range to 110-114 lbs but I really don't think I wanna go there.  112 lbs is thin on my body as it is and if I'm having a hard time sitting at 112 then 110 would be even worse.  I don't think I need any more stress. I'm just going to have to try to be more comfortable with the normal fluctuations and less fearful about losing control.  Originally my goal weight was 114lbs but it just didn't sit well with me.  I lowered it to 112 lbs.  Maintenance is tricky.  Hubby made breakfast for dinner tonight.  I had a delicious breakfast sandwich.  He is so good about cooking.  I pretty much am not.  I try.  Sometimes.  It sort of comes in spurts where I put forth an effort and times where I just can't be bothered.  I feel bad even though I know realistically I shouldn't.  Cooking is not my strength.  Just as cleaning and organization is not his.  Tomorrow he'll be going out to dinner so I won't feel guilty about not "providing" and I'll be on my own to eat as little as possible.  No food events until Saturday night when we will be going out to dinner with friends.

Daily Report for October 18, 2011, Tuesday

Daily Log
Breakfast
202
Coffee, brewed w/tap water8 Fluid ounces2
Bread, Double Fiber (38g), Oroweat1 Each70
Creamer, Irish Creme, Liquid, Nestle Coffee-Mate1 Tablespoon35
Peanut Butter, RF, Jif1 Tablespoon95
Lunch
200
Cereal, Original, Fiber One½ Cup60
Candy, Licorice, Original Red tray, Red Vines4 Each140
Dinner
290
Egg Beater Sandwich on Thins w/Bacon & Cheese1 Serving290
Snacks
100
Pecan Twirl (30g), Little Debbie1 Each100
Exercise
526
Elliptical 45/40545 min405
Running15 min121

Daily Report for October 17, 2011, Monday

Daily Log
Breakfast
258
Coffee, brewed w/tap water8 Fluid ounces2
Bread, Double Fiber (38g), Oroweat1 Each70
Creamer, Irish Creme, Liquid, Nestle Coffee-Mate1 Tablespoon35
Jelly, Reduced Sugar, Welch's1 Tablespoon20
Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Toll House1 Serving130
Lunch
200
Cereal, Original, Fiber One½ Cup60
Candy, Licorice, Original Red tray, Red Vines4 Each140
Dinner
216
Yogurt, Frozen, Non Fat (S=8oz), Golden Spoon4 Ounces100
Yogurt, Frozen, LF (S=8oz), Golden Spoon4 Ounces116
Snacks
210
Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Toll House1 Serving130
Cheese, String (28oz), Frigo1 Each80
Exercise
530
Elliptical 53060 min530

Nutrients
Fat26g24%
Saturated Fat12g
Cholesterol57mg
Sodium892mg
Carbohydrates164g67%
Fiber22g
Sugars83g
Protein22g9%

Summary
Food Calories884
Exercise Calories530
Net Calories354
+/- Calories-711
Weight114

Daily Report for October 16, 2011, Sunday

Daily Log
Breakfast
500
Syrup, SF, Mrs. Butterworth's¼ Cup20
Pancakes, Buttermilk Complete (1/3c=4x4"=46g), Aunt Jemima3 Each480
Lunch
190
Cereal, Original, Fiber One½ Cup60
Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Toll House1 Serving130
Dinner
335
French Fries, Oven Baked, homemade1 Serving312
Ketchup, Hunt's1 ½ Tablespoons22
Snacks
210
Cheese, String (28oz), Frigo1 Each80
Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Toll House1 Serving130

Nutrients
Fat32g22%
Saturated Fat15g
Cholesterol87mg
Sodium2625mg
Carbohydrates227g68%
Fiber24g
Sugars58g
Protein33g10%

Summary
Food Calories1,236
Exercise Calories-
Net Calories1,236
+/- Calories170
Weight114

5 comments:

  1. I can already see a huge difference.. Lets nvm the amount of your eats- and the lack of fruit.. but there is no added butter- oil- dressing or what so ever..

    Do you have those cereals dry ?

    thank you so much for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try fruit like bananas or pears. Works for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 days is definitely concerning. Fiber can't do it's job without plenty of water; how do you do on liquids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do your clothes fit when you go up to 114? The same or tight? If everything fits the same maybe you don't need to panic and set 114 as your maintenance weight. Didn't you say you were 118 for your wedding? and you looked friggin AMAZING! I know it's hard to come to terms with higher numbers, but if you look the same and things fit the same maybe 114 is okay/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 days?! :o( Sorry to hear that. I eat try to eat lots of fruit throughout the day to help with the BM. I have an apple in the morning, an apple at lunch, then prunes and maybe a banana with my fiber one cereal in the evening. And again, I drink lots of water. ... I hope it gets better for you!!!

    ReplyDelete