I feel like such a porker when I see so many days that I am above 1k and into the 1,100's on calories. I only had two days that I stayed below. I raised my budget a bit after I hit my goal because felt I could maintain on higher-and I have. I wanted to have a more reasonable number in place. High enough to reasonably sustain health and energy and not feel like a failure for busting 800 but low enough that I don't go overboard and end up in starvation mode. I feel better if I stay under 1k at least half the week though. Oh well. I'm staying between 112 and 114 which is good. I told myself my upper limit would be 116 but I freak out when I get to 114 so hopefully I won't get that high. Lately when I see myself in the mirror walking towards the scale wearing only my panties I feel like my body looks huge. My thighs and butt just feel massive sometimes. I think maintenance is starting to make me feel fat.
| Daily Summary |
| Budget | Food | Exercise | Net | +/- | Weight (lbs) |
| 7/11/11 | 1,059 | 697 | 0 | 697 | -362 | 113.0 |
| 7/12/11 | 1,059 | 1,154 | 560 | 594 | -465 | 113.0 |
| 7/13/11 | 1,055 | 1,112 | 0 | 1,112 | 56 | 112.5 |
| 7/14/11 | 1,049 | 1,047 | 0 | 1,047 | -1 | 111.5 |
| 7/15/11 | 1,055 | 1,189 | 172 | 1,017 | -39 | 112.5 |
| 7/16/11 | 1,055 | 894 | 0 | 894 | -161 | 112.5 |
| 7/17/11 | 1,052 | 1,209 | 133 | 1,075 | 23 | 112.0 |
|
| 948 calories under budget for the week |
|
| Lost 1.0 pounds this week |
| Nutrient Summary | % Calories |
| Fat | 283g | 34.1% |
| Saturated Fat | 111g |
|
| Cholesterol | 775mg |
|
| Sodium | 12,382mg |
|
| Carbohydrates | 932g | 50% |
| Fiber | 121g |
|
| Sugars | 255g |
|
| Protein | 295g | 15.8% |
| Exercise Summary | Calories |
| Situps | 5 Min | 11 |
| House Cleaning | 1 Hour 15 Min | 133 |
| Jumping Rope | 20 Min | 161 |
| Elliptical 560 | 1 Hour | 560 |
| Total | 865 |
honey, I think you do great. Your numbers are amazing. If you have a high day- you just go right back and fix it the day after.
ReplyDeleteReading your blog and getting to know how you deal with food and such has really been an inspiration for me- the control you have over the intake and numbers is something I hope to be able to have not so far down the road from now.
I think you are doing an amazing job with everything you do- and I think you look amazing :)
<3
I can go through cycles where I maintain, but I start feeling fat again as well. Horrible curse.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome! And maintaining is the healthiest possible thing to be doing for yourself!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so well, I hope you see it soon!
I agree with that others have said!! You are doing so well and your numbers are awesome. When I'm ready to move into maintenance I'm going to use you as a model. I think you're just awesome all around, don't be so hard on yourself :)
ReplyDelete