Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekly Eats & Ex, Jan 10

Week 5
Weekly Summary for Week of Mon, Jan 10th 
                 Budget   Food      Ex         Net       +/-           Weight (lbs)
1/10/11      845       835       633       202        -643         117.5
1/11/11      836       856       573       283        -552         116
1/12/11      832       797         0         797        -35          115.5
1/13/11      851       937         0         937          86          114.5
1/14/11      854       829         0         829         -25          115
1/15/11      861       1,323      316     1,008       147        116
1/16/11      861       856         214     642        -218         116

1,240 calories under budget this week
Gym or Home Exercise

Exercise Summary
Situps                             10 Min                   24
Elliptical 40                     1 Hour 5 Min         559
Circuit Training                30 Min                  193
Elliptical 30                      35 Min                  290
Elliptical, Cardio Burn      1 Hour                   600
Stretching                        50 Min                   69
                                                           Total 1735 cals


I finally see some rapid progress in week 5 breaking under 117.5 only to have it go away so fast.  Happy hour last night was happy alright but did not have a happy ending for me on the scale.  I ended yesterday at 1,313 cals.  Not pretty.  I'm back to where I was a week ago before the numbers starting dipping like crazy for no reason.  No surprise.  Like I said, I knew this would happen.  I'm more tired today then I've been in a long time.  I can barely keep my eyes open.  Getting through the work day let alone getting to the gym is going to be so hard.


Questions
Nerisaga-How do you do with lunch breaks and such? Do you bring food every day or do you go out with co-workers?
I bring food every day.  It wouldn't exactly be considered lunch by most people's standards however.  I usually sit in my office and eat my yogurt and fiber 1.  Or, I go out to my car depending on my mood, although I haven't done that in a while because I am addicted to the internet.  I don't think co workers notice what I am or am not eating since I just go grab it and eat at my desk.  If there is a lunch outing for a B day or other such reason I will go along.  I save calories and money this way.  Win-win.

DressageWoman -Did you do a panic work out?
No, I did not do a panic work out last night after happy hour.  I had this gut feeling that it would not undo the damage unless I did 5 miles or something extensive and that wasn't going to happen.  I did sit ups, stretches, leg lifts and paced while watching TV for about two hours.  I also went #2 thank god!  By the time I went to bed I was down a pound from when I got home and I just left it at that.

4 comments:

  1. 1300 something calories is not even a NORMAL intake, so if that was happy hour, it could be aaaa loooooot worse, right right? ^_^

    We all have lows and listen to your body if you're feeling tired. It's just a temporary thing I assume, so I hope you will feel better soon! :)

    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,313 is not so bad, even though you may feel like it is. If you had any idea how much I consumed yesterday, you'd feel much better about it, I swear. : )

    Hope your day went alright despite being so tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, lunch breaks... I sit at my computer with a cup of tea and then nobody notices that I've stopped eating lunch all together (unless it's a group thing). It's a wonderful thing! Good job stopping at only 1300 cals for happy hour, I wish I could!

    ReplyDelete