Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

115.5 Oh My!

I've maintained 115.5 for two days now even after going above my 800's calorie budget again two days in a row.  After dropping like crazy last week then going right back up I certainly didn't think it would happen again this week.  The difference is this time it's happening slower and I'm not on my period which makes me more confident that it's real and won't disappear.  As long as I do the right things AND my body responds.

Breakfast was decent enough yesterday but things went just a little downhill from there.  I ate some things that aren't exactly healthy and I went over 800's but I think I really needed it.  I didn't go too crazy.
Breakfast:  Egg Beaters on toast=110 cals
I started to get hungry so I reached into the pantry and grabbed some Tortilla Chips.  Then I realized I should be eating my Fiber One instead and switched to that.  153 cals.  We went to the movies and at so I couldn't help but want candy.  These are my favorite!!  Fat Free of course but I had about 2 servings.

Movie Snack:  Candy=280 empty cals
At the grocery store after the movies they had freshly baked warm French Bread.  In the car on the way to get dinner I grabbed a hunk and let it melt in my mouth.  I'm such a carb whore!  150 Cals.
Dinner:  1/2 Chicken & Rice Bowl + Light Beer =353
  I am proud of myself for only eating 1/2 the bowl.  Win some lose some right?  I gave into the candy and had a light beer but I limited myself to half the dinner and didn't let it turn into an all out pig out fest.  Total Cals for yesterday=1046

I am going to try to get in more 800 or lower days then above that for this coming week.  Somehow it worked out to give my body more calories for this past week but I don't want to push my luck.  I am also going to the gym on Monday and Tuesday for some heavy cardio.  I cleaned yesterday and we did errands yesterday.  My car is filthy and could use a wash but I don't really feel like going anywhere today so I I have the rest of this wonderful Sunday to do nothing.

6 comments:

  1. good to hear you are still losing:) I wonder if your recent workouts are giving your metabolism a kick start?

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds soo nice to have such control like you do!!
    And the food pics are driving me insane right now, haha, but I would def say that it's beneficial for you to have it. :)

    Sometimes doing nothing is the best!
    And u did clean yesterday...so u deserve a little "me" time! Keep up the good job!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for you, you're doing such a great job! i think you've been able to find a good balance of activity and intake of cals.

    keep at it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA, that rice bowl looks AMAZING!!!

    What kind is it/where did you get it?! Me want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say what Harlow B did. If you're working out burning calories your body is probably getting a nice little metabolism fire going. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a delicious looking day! that meat looks positively scrumptious! I love empty Sundays, they are so calm and relaxing! <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete