Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

116.5: Don't Blow It

The scale in our bathroom dropped today but the scale in the other bathroom stayed the same.  I very well may have just blown it but tomorrow's weigh in will tell the story.  I actually went #2 two days in a row Sunday and yesterday so that was great. 

I made chicken casadillas and soup for hubby at dinner.  He's sick.  I ate half of one myself and that had to be it because of what I had for lunch.  A co worker wanted to do lunch.  We had to be out of the office so planned to go straight to lunch after but got back early and she still wanted to go.  She's like, "I didn't bring anything did you?"  In my head I'm thinking uh...I never do but to be normal I said no that I didn't.  I like her and I enjoyed chatting and catching up just not the whole having to eat a "real" lunch thing.  I had an omelet with egg beaters and one piece of bread.  Thank goodness I had no avocado and did egg beaters 'cause the bacon and cheese was bad enough and it did save me some cals.  I'm ok with it though because it was lots of protein and cheese is fatty but I usually don't feel too bad about it because of the calcium.  Plus I LOVE it.  Normally the only calories I allow myselt to drink is alcohol!  But the OJ came with it so I went with it.  I never felt full at all during the meal.  I am still within good calorie range so it's all good.  Unless the scale goes up then it's all bad.  We shall see.

Yesterday: [980]
  • Breakfast:  PBJ (240),  Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  RF Cheese It's (150)
  • Snack:  Granola Bar (90), Yoplait (100)
  • Dinner:  Tuna Casserole (200)
  • Snack:  Apple (50), Pecan Twirl (100)
Today: [1261]
  • Breakfast:  Bagel (290), Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  Egg Beater Omelet w/bacon/cheese (526), Bread (150), Orange Juice (110)
  • Dinner:  1/2 casadilla (145)

1 comment:

  1. with that breakfast and dinner intake, i wouldn't worry too much about lunch.

    but hopefully the scale goes down!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete