Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Even A Little Is Too Much

When will I realize that I can't eat?  Even "not too much" or "just a little" is sometime too much?  I didn't do nearly as bad at my bridal shower as I thought I would but "not nearly as bad" still turned out to be a 2 lb weight gain.  I had 3 meatballs, 2 turkey wraps (they are not very big), some salad, 2 deviled eggs, and munched on some random chips.  Prior to that I'd had my PBJ but was still at morning weight by the time I started eating at my bridal shower.  As far as drinking I only had one of those plastic champagne glasses filled with wine and a little bit of a mixed drink.  Sunday I should have starved all day but I didn't.  Mj made french toast for breakfast and then I took a nap and woke up starving so I ate a little bit of left overs.  What a fat freakin' pig I am.  What a damn shame.  So now I have some ground to make up and it really is all my fault. 

One of my gifts was this super cute hoody and capri pants to wear the morning of my wedding from David's Bridal.  I held up the pants and they looked super tiny.  I said "These look small can I fit my booty into these?"  N said, "You are tiny...of course you can!"  It was a small and I tried them on just as soon as I got a chance and they do fit.  Thank goodness.  

I don't anticipate any slip ups or opportunity for slips ups until Saturday when we go to the fair but all it takes is just one bad day to undo a week of hard work.  I should know....since that is exactly what happened last week.  Only 13 days until my wedding and I've accomplished almost nothing.

1 comment:

  1. From the looks of what you ate, it's probably just bloat/water weight. I wouldn't worry if you continue to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete