Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Put Your Crap Away

Yesterdays Eats:
Breakfast:  Coffee, PBJ
Lunch:  Wheat Thins
Dinner:  Sweet Bread (2), string cheese, tortilla chips

I cleaned up last night when I got home from work because hubby went to hang out with friends.  I did dishes (which have been sitting there and piling up for over a week), cleaned the bathroom and straightened up.  Then hubby walks in the door and he leaves his jacket on the chair, his work pants that need dry cleaning on the floor behind the hamper.  Not a big deal I guess.  But this morning there is now another jacket hanging on the chair, and the pajama pants are sitting on the futon.  I don't think I am being unreasonable.  Put your shit away.  That's all I ask.  I don't ask him to do any cleaning here at all.  Sometimes I ask him to take out the trash and do dishes/clean up the kitchen after cooking.  I am trying to get this place rented.  I don't want a prospective tenant to walk away because it looks dirty and junky.  We have only 1 week to go and I have asked him kindly before and he still won't.  He is such a sweet amazing guy.  I don't want to be a nagging bitch about this but c'mon.  Help me out here.  So, I will do one of two things.   Either ask him again please, please can you jut put your stuff away.  Or, I will just go around every day cleaning up after him and putting his stuff away for him.  It is only one week.  But I do have to wonder.  Is it going to be the same thing when we move into the new house?  There is more space there and hopefully he will have some pride in it like he doesn't have here.  This place is tiny and he never wanted to live here.  He would have NEVER chosen to live in this place.

Hubby and I had sex last night which was nice.  It IS that much better after not doing it for a while.  There is so much more passion.  I think it's been since we were up in LB and that was about 2 weeks ago although it felt like much longer.

It felt so good to sleep in this morning.  This meant about 8:30 am but it was with no alarm and I didn't have to go to work so it is pure bliss.  Right now I am eating sweet bread and drinking my fav coffee from 7-11 for breakfast that hubby was so kind enough to go out and pick up for me.  The sweet bread is basically like eating a dessert but it's 180 cals and 2 grams of fat for 2 so it's a good dessert.  I was hoping to have dropped a little lower especially with a BBQ looming ahead of me but I didn't.

I can tell I'm not eating much.  The hunger doesn't bother me so much right now but it is constant and I am aware of it.  So the goal for today is to not go crazy at the BBQ.  I want to pick 1 thing I really want to eat.  Either a hot dog or a burger or a meat.  Then, tiny, tiny portions of sides.  Like a couple bites sized portions.  Then, I can drink.  I won't be eating anything else for the day so hopefully that will work.  I don't want to be 116 and not eating a thing.  That is not reasonable and impossible to maintain.  But I can live with being 116 and eating very minimally.

1 comment:

  1. It´s interesting to read about the stuff your hubby leaves everywhere. I guess in my case it´s me not being able to put my stuff away, and my hubby to be is very angry about that most of the time. It´s no big deal, but in the end I just forget it and the second I remeber my BF already put it away...It needs a lot of discipline if you never made cleaning up a routine. I try to do all of the time, but mostly I fail...
    I think it would be a good idea to clean up after him the remaining week, so you can have visitors, and in the new house I would try to make it a rule for him to at least try to put his stuff where it belongs. If you get angry about it, it´s not a good idea to plan to do this for the rest of your life.
    Good plan for the BBQ, I hope you can stick to it!

    ReplyDelete