Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

No Mid Night Bathroom Trip

I did OK at the ball game last night. Beer never tasted so darn good and the hot dog was good too. The couple next to us had cotton candy and kettle corn. Then one of them got up and came back with loaded hot dogs for each of them and garlic fries. I wanted those fries so bad!! They smelled and looked so good I could almost taste them. But I also did not want to be the size of the girl eating them. Hubby and I split a mini donut and hot chocolate. Not so bad since we shared. I never really felt that full and if anything it was from the liquids.

I did not have to pee in the middle of the night for the first time in about a week. I feel like I have to go #2 but nothing is quite happening. I hope I am not going to start retaining again. Last night before I went to bed I was 116 and am down 1 pound this morning so that's good. No more 114's but right now I am just so happy to be under 116.

Today I called in sick so I could work this other side gig. Incidentally my job will be to give away free food. I don't have any idea what this free food consists of but hopefully it's not something too good. I'll be there from 11:30-6:00. Ideally I won't be eating anything and I can have something small when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment