I really have no excuse for my behavior yesterday. Cake tasting was delicious of course. I had one of the best Vanilla Lattes I ever had with it. We went to two different places then straight to a BBQ. I sucked down a lot of liquids. Mostly wine and random mixes of whatever was there. I had some pasta, baked beans, and a chicken hot dog. Then later I had a burger. I always have been a sucker for fresh from the grill BBQ burgers and if I'd known they were going to make them I would not have had the darn hot dog to start with. Not that it would have made much of a difference anyways. That was plenty to do me in. No excuses. I blew it and no matter how many times I do it I always hate myself for it and I can't ever seem to learn my lesson.
Oh, the good news is that when I took my car in for an oil change whoever did it put my bumper back together. I figured it just needed to be adjusted except I just had no idea how to do it. Now I just need to learn how to stay away from those curbs.
I got home and I was all the way up to 118 at bedtime. I dropped 1/2 pound over night and another 1/2 after a dump this morning. The first thing I did after weighing in was brush my teeth. I knew I was not going to be eating a thing. At least not for a while. We were going to get pizza today but hubby is also feeling a bit overloaded from the cake tasting and the BBQ food so we might not.
I have the nerve to be hungry right now. After the way I ate yesterday I don't feel I deserve to eat for days.
Oh, the good news is that when I took my car in for an oil change whoever did it put my bumper back together. I figured it just needed to be adjusted except I just had no idea how to do it. Now I just need to learn how to stay away from those curbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment