Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Plain Old Exhausted

I am plain tired. This week has been exhausting and all I want to do is go home. But no, I have to go to the hair salon first since my stylist forgot about me on Wednesday. Hubby and I haven't been having sex too often. He has decided that he will not initiate and that it is all up to me. This has been going on for about a month now. I told myself yesterday that I would walk in the door and jump his bones but I am so freakin' exhausted that I just don't know if I have it in me to do it.

Being up a 1/2 pound today sucks because I really am trying. I am starting to feel a little crappy because I haven't been eating so much and I at least expect to see SOME results on the scale but it's not happening just yet. I am not giving up though. I am so angered by my numbers that food has totally lost much of it's appeal at the moment.

I ate a sandwich yesterday for dinner and a few pretzels followed by a string cheese. Where I made my mistake is that I had 1/2 serving of reduced fat ice cream and two small cookies. For some odd reason I felt that I deserved it. That is probably what messed up my numbers today and that's what I get.

Bagels and coffee in the morning and more food for lunch at today's meeting. I ate my bagel and coffee. When lunchtime came around I didn't really feel much like eating. I had a small serving of the pasta, salad, and one bread stick. Not enough to feel even the slightest bit of fullness in my stomach. Back at the office I had 3 of the mini bite desserts. I have already texted the hubby that due to the big lunch meeting I will not be hungry for dinner. Fruit or string cheese will have to do for tonight. I am feeling a sensation of hunger in my stomach but I am determined to ignore it.

I am dying to get out of this office. The first thing I'll do when I get home is weigh myself and the 2nd is hopefully have sex with my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Strange thing your hubby decided....Hope you can make it not to be too tired. I guess, as long as you feel too bloated or whatever, this will be extra hard, but as always:
    You can do it.
    And as you know: THE SCALE will follow, one day, it will!

    ReplyDelete