I finally got fed up with being and adult who poops out child size pebbles and had hubby pick me up some Metamucil with Calcium. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. You are supposed to take up to 5 so I went ahead and took 3 just to see what would happen. This morning I was able have a normal #2 already!! I am going to take more today and then just see how my body acts after that. Maybe I just need to jump start my system. It's supposed to be something you can use regularly unlike the regular laxatives. At the very least I can use it 1-2 times a week or just when I feel overloaded. I feel like an old lady taking Metamucil but I gotta do what I gotta do.
Last night for dinner I had a turkey sandwich and pretzels. I also had a beer. Oh boy, did I ever need one. This house stuff is a killer.
I think this stuff is good for a jump start, but you should not get too used to it. It gets really annoying if you always have to have it at home and get nervous if you don´t. Just try it, but don´t over-do...
ReplyDeleteTake good care, I wish I had a beer too...
yeah, be careful with that stuff, if only b/c of what Medica said you might get nervous if you can't take it for some reason. That said, if the stuff makes you feel better, take it by all means.
ReplyDeletebeer... I need one of those. It is only 8:26AM but I could definitely use one of those. :)