After the meal I didn't even feel that full which confused me. Granted it was my only meal for the day and I didn't eat it all but I felt like I'd filled up enough on bread that I should have been full. I started taking stock of what I ate as the waiter cleared the table. Regretting all that bread I ate and starting to get mad at myself for not doing better. I was afraid that I had ruined my progress. But, I think the meal was just the right amount of food and it was nice to get that without feeling deprived AND not have that full belly feeling. In fact, by the time I went to bed my stomach was actually growling a little.
His aunt was in town for business and it was nice to meet her. She was very nice and obviously successful. She asked me the dreaded question. "What kind of work do you do?" With a smile on my face I said "Administrative Assistant" (my actual title is "Clerical Assistant" but it's even more embarassing to say then admin assistant). I didn't say it with the disgust and disdain that I really feel about my job. That would have been much worse. Let her think I am a looser who isn't good enough for her nephew who likely just landed a hot now job but I won't be the one to tell her.
Yesterday I was 115 and today I am 114.5. So, that means I lost my 2.5 lbs of vacation weight and it took me 10 days to do it. It only took about 7 days to gain it but 10 to loose it. Funny how that works, but at least I did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment