Since elementary school I've kept diaries and journals. I used to write it out on paper and now I do it online. I blogged before it was even called blogging and have kept an online journal in different places since 2003. Now I'm doing it here. I need to write. I always have and I always will.
Just me obsessing as usual. I'm too old to worry so much about calorie counts, the number on the scale or the gap between my thighs. I'm kind of a loser. I can't say that I've accomplished all that much in my life to date and chances are I never will. Writing is therapy. I use it to vent and release my frustrations about food, finances, and anything else that fills my anxious mind. Here, I don't have to pretend. I make no apologies for what I write or how often I do it. It's my blog.
I love sunny days outside but I am a bit of a homebody. I am very budget minded but still want to enjoy life. I am happier then I've ever been but I still get pretty down sometimes. I have a tendencey to become overwhelmed and stress out over things but have found out over the years that I am stronger then I give myself credit for. My husband is the best thing that ever happened to me and I love him more then words can say. I have a love hate relationship with food. I do not have an eating disorder and I am NOT pro anorexia. What I do have is a problem with disordered eating habits and an obsession with weight. I am a slave to the numbers game. I don't celebrate this obsession. I hate it, but it doesn't feel like a choice and I can't seem to let it go. I really just want to be happy but I am beginning to wonder if that is simply too much to ask.
Hi Miranda,
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled onto your blog. I'm thinking of working my way through your archives to get to know you a little.
If ever you want to, feel free to check out my blog. If not, no worries :)
Lena xx