Yesterday counts as day 1. I ate only that pretzel, coffee and a few gummy worms for the whole day so cals were low. I did not eat when I got home because when I stepped on the scale a big giant angry 119 flashed back up at me and I did NOT like it. I'm on my period this week so hopefully I can shed some water and loose a little then stay on track. I walked 12 miles over the weekend. I wonder what the number would have been without that...or if it even helped at all.
This morning I weighed at 118 and then 117.5 so I am going to call it at 117.5 which basically means I didn't gain or lose over the weekend. I ate and I got exercise so I guess it all just balanced out in the end.
I have this funky lump on my finger. I'm going to go to the doctor today to have it checked out. I hate it when stuff like this happens. I have a tendency to get paranoid and think the worst. Even hubby was like-you better get that checked out. And he never thinks anything is wrong. It was sooooo hard to get out of bed this morning so I am glad to be leaving a little bit early. I'm not really asking them if I can leave. I am telling them I am.
Hope everything turned out for the best at the doctors´s. Most of the times when you think the worst it´s just something not-that-bad. But I am glad you have it checked out.
ReplyDeleteI think the weekends are the worst, so good job on staying on track!